Are you a high school or college student? Would you like to learn about health care, how to be an entrepreneur, and how to provide terrific customer service? Are you applying for jobs or to college and need references and experience to make you stand out? Theia Vision Care is looking for an outstanding intern to work in its downtown Hartland, WI office.
Who May Apply: Current student in good academic standing pursing a high school degree, or college undergraduate degree-any major or field of study!
Commitment: Opportunities available this summer as well as during evenings and weekends during the school year. We will gladly work within your school for internship credit.
Important: Please send cover letter, explaining why you would like to intern with us and why you would be well-suited for this role, along with a resume and a list of references to email@example.com
Desired Qualifications for All Interns:
- Ability to work independently, jumping in to complete tasks quickly and effectively. We expect a great attitude, lots of energy and enthusiasm with a desire to learn and to meet new people
- Willingness to tackle any project, large or small
- Strong verbal, written, scheduling and communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with a history of academic and/or professional success
- No specific healthcare or business experience is required; we will train you to be an expert
You’ll Fit In If (Qualities for Success):
- You love to make big things happen and you work hard (and play hard)
- You love working with people on a joint vision that impacts the community and the world
- You enjoy learning and trying new things, have high expectations, and equally high fun quotient
- (and last but not least) You’re a nice person!
About us:Theia Vision Care is a private practice optometry boutique located in the heart of downtown Hartland. We focus on our community and continue to give back with FREE first pediatric Eye Exams! We provide the highest quality integrative care. Our environment is one of continuous learning, providing you with opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge. We are constantly participating in community events! Let’s make our home, community and the world better together!
Check out our website, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: www.theiavisioncare.com